Returns And Refund Policy & Process
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy on-line or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes the products listed as exceptions in the small print section below.
We can offer a refund on your purchase price within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
We will issue the refund within 14 Days of receipt of the return.
– Call or email in normal working hours to be issued with returns number and appropriate returns address by email.
– We will issue this number within 1 working day by email.
– Write returns number on the outside of the packaging (Mandatory), please use original packaging if possible and enclose original documentation received – write on the back the reason for the return (This is not mandatory). Please ensure you remove our labels from the packaging.
– Use Royal Mail 1st class post and obtain a proof of postage receipt.
– Your seller will issue your refund within 14 days.
The small print – exceptions
It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused.
Products weare unable to cancel, refund or exchange
– We cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty, on the following items:
– Products which have been personalised for you
– Products hand made to order for you
– Where a product has been specially ordered in for you, unless faulty, sellers are unable to refund or offer an exchange.
– We are unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. Seller will make this clear when you place your order.
– This does not affect your statutory rights.